Data Protection Obligations
- CL2U is required to comply with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 and CL2U stands by CL2U's privacy statements ("Privacy Statement") when dealing with your Personal Information.
- CL2U Privacy Statement is made available to you on the CL2U Webpage.
- You hereby agree and accept that the Privacy Statement forms an integral part of the terms and conditions of the use of the Webpage.
- For the purposes of this clause, unless otherwise defined herein and except where the context otherwise provides, all capitalised words and expressions defined in the Privacy Statement shall have the same meanings when used or referenced to herein.
- You hereby agree and accept that by registering and/or continuing to use the Webpage, you authorise and consent to your Personal Information being processed by and where required, disclosed to classes of third parties as identified by CL2U for the purposes of CL2U providing the Webpage to you. For the avoidance of doubt, you also hereby also explicitly consent to CL2U processing any sensitive personal data relevant for such purposes.
- You further agree and accept that it is a condition of CL2U providing this platform services
You provide CL2U with the accurate and complete Personal Information of yourself and/or any relevant person (including their consents) for purposes this platform
You shall update CL2U as and when such Personal Information provided earlier to CL2U becomes incorrect or out of date by contacting CL2U via [email protected] or write in to CL2U ( Knight Connections Sdn Bhd ) , 1-038, Millennium Square , Jalan 14/1, 46100 Petaling Jaya.
- Where you have provided CL2U with any personal information of any third party for the purposes of the CL2U Platform, you hereby;
undertake and warrant to CL2U, that you are in possession of all necessary consents and shall continue to maintain such consents as may be required for the processing and transfer of such personal information by CL2U; and
agree that it shall be your responsibility to advise CL2U in writing should there be any relevant change in the information including personal data supplied to CL2U which requires action on the part of CL2U.